DUCTZ of the Upper Bay Region
AIR DUCT Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning
Indoor air pollution is a serious health hazard affecting millions of Americans. At DUCTZ® of the Upper Bay Region
we don't just clean air ducts. We restore heating and air conditioning systems to peak cleanliness and efficiency.
That includes the air handler, blower fan, evaporation coils, plenums, and of course all the ductwork.
Our proprietary methods remove the microbial growth, allergens, pollutants, and dust accumulations that plug
critical system components.
Nobody cleans cleaner than DUCTZ®. Our cleaning procedures are in full compliance with industry standards from
the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) and the Air Conditioning Contractors Association. Restoring
the cleanliness of HVAC systems, we follow EPA's duct cleaning consumer checklist to the letter. (check out what
the EPA has to say about indoor air quality)
Check the NADCA brochure What you need to know about Air Duct Cleaning".
Call Us Today To schedule a Free Home Assessment...It's Time To Clean the Air You Breathe! 410-692-9775
DUCTZ is an air duct cleaner who performs duct cleaning the right way, following the NADCA
(National Air Duct Cleaners Association) standards. Learn more about our process.
We clean the entire HVAC and duct system, including the ducts, furnace, coils, and blowers.
DUCTZ does complete HVAC and ventilation systems cleaning and restoration, including:
- clean every air duct from the boot all the way to the trunk (both supply and return) (some others only clean as
far as their equipment can reach)
- clean each vent cover/register
- clean both the supply and return trunk lines (and any panned returns)
- clean the accessible evaporator coil, drain, drain pan, and plenum
- clean the blower and blower motor (sometimes requires removal of the assembly for proper cleaning and re-
- clean the air handler cabinet
- install a new pleated filter (optional) of at least merv 8 rating.
You should expect a typical system to take from 4 to 7 hours to complete.
DUCTZ is a certified Air System Cleaning Specialist (a NADCA certification). We bring your HVAC systems back to
their original efficiency.
If you would like a free air duct system assessment and a firm quote to have your ducts cleaned ,
call 410-692-9775 between 7:30 am and 10 pm.
Copyright 2009 DUCTZ of the Upper Bay Region. All rights reserved.